Kevin Dunworth is a bike builder, formerly known as Loaded Gun Customs. Kevin came to us and said he wanted "stupid power" in his latest build, a tracker that started life as a 1992 H-D® Sportster®. Well, we delivered, and he's got a "stupid fast" Sporty now!
Take a look at this full custom ride, draped in a Porsche color scheme and ready to hit the street, dirt, or whatever else you wanna throw at it.
1992 Sportster front frame and title / 03 Engine donorENGINE
- S&S Super Sport Heads
- S&S 1250 cylinders
- 11.2:1 S&S Pistons
- S&S .600 cams
- S&S CNC machined carb and manifold, with S&S black tear drop air cleaner
- Engine Covers powdered black
- Cam cover cut down and wrinkle painted to match engine
- LC Fabrications sprocket cover
- Cone engineering 2 into 1 2.5” collector to reverse “Big Mouth” upswept pipe
- Rear Sub Frame removed
- Custom bolt on subframe
- Frame sand blasted, and powder coated in gloss black.
- Custom cro-moly steering tube made for stock Sportster
SUSPENSION / BRAKES / WHEELS / TIRES
- ZX7R Front forks torn down and anodizing removed and left with a brushed raw aluminum finish, all new fluids and seals
- Stock zx7r front axle with custom spacers for Marcenseni front Forged aluminum wheel anodized black
- Ducati Made in Italy wave floating rotors installed with stainless hardware and wrapped in Track Day Soft Compound Continental Attack Tires
- Stock calipers sand blasted and left raw rebuilt with stainless hardware.
- Custom top triple tree with Super Moto spec bar mounts with stainless hardware
- Cromoly box swingarm
- Stock rear master cylinder pushes a 2 piston ISR Rear Caliper with a Ducati Spec wave rotor
- Custom axle and spacers for 17x5.5”
- Marcenseni Forged rear wheel and 180 Conti Attack Soft Tire
- Custom Sprocket Specialist rear sprocket, with .9” offset front sprocket
- Gold Fire Power chain
- Renthal 11/8th bars in black with Magura HC1 Brake Master and Hydraulic Clutch Master
- Motion pro Adjustable dual pull race throttle
- Saddlemen fiberglass tail modified for fitment
- Custom steel seat pan with hand made firm foam, glove leather, and a herringbone
- Seat done by Gas Axe Girl Friday upholstery
- Anti Gravity 8 cell battery
- Tailight tag bracket custom made and two Kim Boyle Taillights, wired with Moto Gadget M-unit, LED taillights function as blinkers, stop, and running lights
- Motogadget M-unit fully programmable
- Custom H-D® XR750® replica tracker tank with stock rubber mounts, with Pingel petcock
- Custom color from old Porsche Race photos (unnamed)
- Custom Made front oil tank along front down tubes
All in all, it's an incredible build with a unique style. It's a little tall for me personally to ride, but hey, maybe Kevin will let me rip it down the road anyway!