S&S Cycle is known for racing heritage as well as vast performance products from intakes and exhaust, all the way to complete engines that compete in the NHRA Pro-Stock motorcycle class.
That being said, we are looking for someone with initiative, commitment and a desire to make history! We are hiring a full-time apprentice level race engine builder to be a part of our Viola, Wisconsin product development facility.
- Planning, fabrication, machining, assembly, testing and documentation of engine builds
- Working with project teams to create and develop racing products
- Race support travel as needed
- Experience with shop tools and engine assembly/tear down
- Flexible, energetic, forward-thinking, and creative
- High analytical ability, good judgment, and strong operational focus
- Well organized and self-directed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of computer applications
- Good driving record
- High school diploma or equivalent, also prefer a two year technical degree with emphasis in powersports industry
If you seek the challenge to work in the high-pressure environment of competitive racing, contact email@example.com. No phone calls please.