Just recently, S&S had a visitor. Unlike many of the visitors we get who ride in on their motorcycles, Milo brought something much more unique. Milo and Joni Anderson were touring the US once again and attending the Rolling Thunder run to support our veterans. On their tour, they stopped by our headquarters and we had a chance to talk with Milo and Joni about the work-in-progress that is Milo's rat bike. The video below will get you a close up look at all the detail of Milo's rat bike.
This bad a$$ one-of-a-kind Brass Balls Chopper wants to go home with YOU! This machine is powered by the high performance of an S&S® / Flathead Power® SH93 engine – vintage style with modern muscle. If you are going to Daytona Bike Week (March 4-13, 2011), come visit us! We will be located at the Daytona International Speedway.
1884 TICKETS HAVE BEEN SOLD AS OF 2/16/2011
Each year, the Daytona Regional Chamber of Commerce holds a drawing for the Official Bike Week Motorcycle. Since there are only 4500 tickets printed, the odds to being a winner is incredible. In addition to the Grand Prize, there are 10 additional runner up prizes valued at $200. Not only is this custom motorcycle valued at $35,000 but it is a collector’s item. It is the only Official Bike Week Motorcycle for 2011. Click Here for more information and how to enter.
Unlike other Bike Drawings, what makes this Bike Drawing Unique are the following:
- LIMITED TICKETS PRINTED - Only 4,500 tickets printed - 4500 is the maximum that can be sold - the odds are great.
- How Much is it to Enter? $50 for each Official Certificate to enter the drawing. Instead of selling 100,000 or more tickets to win a motorcycle at $5 or so a ticket, we instead limit the drawing to 4500 entrants at $50 a ticket, so you have a better chance of winning.
- 2011 Official Bike Week Motorcycle - Not only is this a great bike valued at $35,000, it's also A ONE OF A KIND.
- American Iron Magazine features the complete build, from frame to finished masterpiece.
- Tax Deductible - Major Fund Raiser facilitated by the Daytona Beach Community Foundation with proceeds going back into the management and betterment of each bike week event.
- 8 Runner Up Prizes - all worth $200 or more
Come visit S&S® Cycle, Flathead Power®, Crane Cams® and Mobil 1® at the Daytona International Speedway, March 4-13, 2011. And good luck to all entrants!